Monday, March 2, 2009

REAGANS FIRST LETTER

Today we received Reagsn first letter. He loves the MTC. "It's a big place but it's really easy to navigate" On friday he learned the Korean Alphabet. "I can now read and write in Korean. I don't know what any of it means yet but I can read it and speak what I'm reading. I can listen to someone say something in Korean and write it down. There is definately no better way to learn a language than with the Lord's help." His companion, Elder Hoffman is from Nashville, Tn. They get along really well. there six Elders in his District, 3 form SLC, 1 from Idaho, 1 from Georgia and his Companion from Tennessee. He asks that everyone use "dearelder.com" to send him letters. I just did and it's really easy and he'll get the letters the day after you send it. Here is his address at the MTC. Make sure you fill in his MTC mailbox#. His schedule is "crazy" and has his P-day on Tuesdays. He says "I'm doing just fine and I won't be coming home any time soon. Tell everybody I love them and I'll write as soon as I can."

Elder Reagan Jefferey Wing
MTC MAILBOX # 177
KOR-SEOW 0518
2005 N. 900 E.
PROVO, UTAH 84604-1793

His estimated departure date for Korea is May 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment